TechSouth Consulting is currently interviewing for internship positions. Two positions in Atlanta are available.
The position requires 10 hours per week of study and pays $600 per month. The term lasts 2.5 months. This is an educational opportunity for recent graduates or graduating seniors and post-graduate students. You will spend 10 hours per week studying, including 2 hours per week of class room course work, preparing for test automation development consulting work. Interns who complete the program and graduate, are able to interview for full-time, salaried consulting positions currently open.
- Must be a graduating senior or graduate student
- Computer Science or Information Technology majors only
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Good programming skills, preferrably in C/C++, Java and Visual Basic
- Solid foundation in networking, TCP/IP and relational databases
To apply, please email use our Contact Form and paste the text of your resume in the message field.
Post last updated 03/15/2011